Thursday, January 10, 2008

Welcome

I always thaught i would never create this kind of blog... but we should never say never.
Blog to express feelings, blog to save in the mind the travels, the meetings...
Travelling, why do I travel? my mum and dad used to ask me this question a lot. It was difficult to explain them, the feeling you get, the interest on meeting new people, new culture. Travelling to understand. Travelling to discover new region. Travelling to escape. Travelling to feel free
. Travelling to feel good. Travelling to share. Travelling to be happy.

This blog is created to express all this feelings, to try to share those experiencs with people who cant live this experience.
This blog is to keep in my mind all those people who were on my way, those feelings, those discussions, those smiles, and more...

1 comment:

Jude Calvert-Toulmin said...

this blog is wonderful amelie, thanks so much for making me aware of it. keep writing!